Cinemizer OLED video glasses
The cinemizer OLED promises no compromise on performance, a pledge that begins with a pixel density of 2,500 ppi, nearly seven times that of Apple’s retina display. The glasses feature two integrated OLED micro-displays, one for each eye, that provide a fill rate of 99 percent and a 4 sub-pixel-per-pixel structure. Because they use two displays, these glasses furnish amazing 3D picture quality, with no drawbacks like flimmering, motion blur, reduced luminance or ghosting to detract from the experience. The image combines high contrast, true black and vivid colors to ensure exceptional quality.
Features of the Cinemizer OLED
- Rechargeable battery provides power for up to six hours
- Connects to smartphones with HDMI or analog A/V interface, gaming consoles, PCs etc.
- Eyeglass wearers can configure from -5 to +2 diopters in each eye via the setting wheel
- Displays crisp images with very vibrant colors and true blacks
- Supports side-by-side, top-bottom or line-interleaved HDMI 1.4