Headtracker for cinemizer OLED
The Headtracker can be attached to the cinemizer to track head movement with a high degree of accuracy. When connected to a PC, the enables the viewer to look around the screen and move the curser and simulate 2D mouse movements. For PC gaming, the Headtracker enables the player to look around the game like in a virtual-reality environments.
Also, the cinemizer OLED and Headtracker combination enables virtual walk throughs of architectural visualizations in 3D. This gives architects and their clients the ability to really get a feel for a building, before the first foundation is laid.
- The Headtracker is an input device which records the head movements of the user, allowing natural and intuitive interaction
- Different sensors detect changes in rotation in all three dimensions and transmit these to the computer. In combination with the cinemizer OLED multimedia glasses, this allows the user an immersive experience by looking around freely
- The cinemizer Headtracker acts like a PC mouse, making it suitable for all games and professional applications that can be operated with a computer mouse
- The Headtracker is attached to the cinemizer and connects to a PC via USB connection
- When using the cinemizer Headtracker, there is no specific driver needed in addition so it can be immediately used on Windows, Apple and Linux operating systems
- Cable connector straps